- High quality multi-purpose winch
- Automatic load-actuated brake can hold the load in any position
- Compact, light-weight and rugged construction
- Gears and brakes fully covered to prevent dust, dirt and rain contamination
- Heat treated gears
- Very low operator effort required for easy operation
- Dual handle pinion shaft option available on all models, allows handle to be fitted on both sides
- Universal mounting plate
- Available as 800lb, 1200lb, 1800lb and 2600lb models
- For cable and strap
- Finished in high quality powder coat paint offering excellent corrosion protection
- Fully corrosion protected versions available
- Noiseless 1200lb model available
- 3D Drawings available on full range for project planning
- Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C (temperature range of -60°C to +80°C available as an option)
Each unit comes fully certified with a test certificate or an EC Declaration of Conformity stating compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC.
Noiseless 1200lb model:
This model is equipped with a patented quiet brake design that is virtually silent and fully automatic. Best suited to those locations where quiet is required, such as schools, hospitals and theatres.
Corrosion Protection Option:
This model is protected using our unique formulation giving unprecedented long term reliability and superior corrosion resistance and protection in the most severe conditions. The coating provides excellent friction protection and has been proven to be effective through at least 1000 hours of the ASTM B 117 Salt Spray Test. The coating gives the properties of stainless steel without the cost implications.
Dual Handle Option:
Our BHW range can be modified with a new style pinion shaft that allows the handle to be fitted on either or both sides of the winch; this has been designed for areas with difficult access or situations when the conventional right handed winch handle isn’t suitable.
For BHW winches with a dual handled pinion shaft, the BHW-0800 (800lb) and BHW-1200 (1200lb) models are supplied with two handles, as the fittings for each side are not the same. The BHW-1800 (1800lb) and BHW-2600 (2600lb) models come with one handle that fits on either side. If a handle is required to be fitted on both sides of either the 1800lb or 2600lb models, please ask us for more details. The dual handle pinion shaft for the noiseless version (BHW-1200N) is not generally available from stock but may be available as an option – please contact us if this is your preferred design.
Due to our policy of continual product development, dimensions, weights and specifications may change without prior notice. Please check with your Tiger sales team when ordering.
|Product Code||Pulling Capacity (lbs/kg)||Lifting Capacity (lbs/kg)||Gear Ratio||Hub Diameter (mm)||Handle Length (mm)||Unit Weight (kg)||Cable Diameter (mm/lbs)||Cable Storage Cap. (m)||Strap Storage Cap. (m)||Technical Drawing|
|1st Layer||Mid Layer||Last Layer|
Winch Straps (for Pulling Only)
|Product Code||Description||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Breaking Load (Kg)||Available For|
|TG-48||6 meters with safety hook||48||1.2||2068.5||BHW-800 & BHW-1200|
|TG-54||9 meters with safety hook||54||1.4||2864||BHW-1800|
|TG-60||9 meters with safety hook||60||1.7||4136||BHW-2600|
Winch Wire Rope
|Product Code||Description||Diameter (mm)||Breaking Load (Kg)||Available For|
|WWR-04-30||30 meters with safety hook||4||1270||BHW-0800|
|WWR-05-20||20 meters with safety hook||5||2000||BHW-1200|
|WWR-06-22||22 meters with safety hook||6||3000||BHW-1800|
|WWR-08-16||16 meters with safety hook||8||4500||BHW-2600|